1. You can return anything for a refund (with the exception of mouth guards, hair slickers or hair caps, and other items identified as non-returnable) within 90 days. Merchandise must be in "resaleable" shape, no sign of wear can be evident on merchandise and original tags and boxes must be returned attached to the gear as sent to you. Amount refunded will be current price or amount paid for the merchandise.
In general there is no restocking fee, however, if multiple shoes or products are ordered in similar sizes and over $75 worth of merchandise is returned, a 15% restocking fee may apply. We unfortunately have to add this policy as customers are abusing our return policies and ordering hundreds of dollars of merchandise they have no intention on keeping.
Also, if you received free shipping on your order and you returned merchandise that you no longer qualify for free shipping, you will may also be charged the cost of shipping your original order.
2. If you need a size change we will send you your new pair of shoes at our cost. For more information on returning shoes please see our Shoe Sizing Guarantee page. Note: Orders shipped for free or discounted, do not qualify for another Free sizing exchange on wrestling shoes.
We provide sizing for knee pads, headgear, singlets, or other gear that is very accurate. Our sizing guarantee is for shoes only.
3. We do not refund shipping costs. Please note: If you received Free Shipping and your order no longer qualifies (i.e. the returned item(s) puts you below the threshold or you return the entire order), we will deduct the cost of our shipping.
4. Custom singlets can not be returned. Special order singlets or back ordered singlets can not be returned.
5. All sales are final on videos and DVDs. Videos and DVDs can only be exchanged for the same item if it is defective.
6. All sales final after 90 days.
7. Defective merchandise must be returned directly to the manufacturer or to WrestlingGear.Com for replacement according to its policies and procedures. WrestlingGear.Com can not accept defective merchandise in most cases. However, some suppliers want us to work with you directly.
8. All returns must be sent to:
655 W. Grand Avenue Ste 140.
Elmhurst, IL 60126
Please fill out the form on the back of your receipt. If you do not have the receipt please leave a detailed note inside the box with what gear you are returning and what you would like to be sent back to you. Please be sure that 90 days has not passed (otherwise we can not accept the return), your merchandise is put inside another box or envelope similar to how your box was shipped to you, and that you insure with proof of delivery and tracking.
Please use our Contact Us if you have any further questions.