Buy Wrestling Shoes Worry Free
Your Wrestling Shoes are Guaranteed To FitWe want your wrestling shoes to fit like they were made for you. Each shoe has information on what size to order based on your most recently purchased gym shoe or sneaker size. Please review this information when placing your order. Do not use your current wrestling shoe to size a new pair. The majority of sizing errors result from customers basing orders based on their current wrestling shoe sizes. Our method almost universally works for customers that practice our recommendations.
In the event your shoes do not fit the way you would like them to, please send them back to us. Be sure to put the shoe box inside another box. Do not use the shoe box as the shipping container. Everything must be returned including, price tags, paper, etc. Shoes must not show any signs of being worn. We recommend trying them on in a clean area and taking them off immediately if you don't like the fit. Other than that, here is our 5 step process:
1. Complete the Contact Us Form on our website.
2. Provide us the name on the original order, the order number, and let us know the shoe size you need.
3. Be sure to include the address you would like your replacement pair sent.
4. We will email you a returnlabel - allow one or two business days to receive the label. Also, you must print the label out with 24 hours of receiving it.
5. Once we receive your shoes back - allow one or two business days for processing and your package will be shipped back to you via Standard Shipping (allow 4 to 5 business days after shipment)
In order to qualify for free shipping back and forth, you must order the exact same shoes and only be changing the size. The order and the request for the label must be done online. You can not be returning a pair of shoes for a refund or store credit. The shoe sizing guarantee does not cover ordering errors. The replacement pair must be within 1.5 sizes of the original pair. Limited to one Free sizing exchange.
All Sales Are Final After 30 Days.